Friday, April 17, 2009

Probably, Most Probably



At times when words seem to freely flow
And laughter seems to make my heart magically glow
I remember your hugs and miss them the most
I sleep and dream of your company, of your friendly ghost

Maybe I’m holding on to what I shouldn’t be
Or I’m being blinded, forbidden to acknowledge what I’m supposed to see
But for once I refuse to deny a warming spark
Even If I would have to experience future nights in the dark

Just maybe, I will hold off a couple of my senses
Will that issue me a break from ‘further expenses’?
I might eventually abandon my solitary stand
Being lifted up and beyond, by a touch of your hand

But probably, most probably, I will suddenly get struck
Strong enough to slip me back into my consciousness, and stay stuck
Stuck in between a reality of wonders and a wonder of realities:
An unequal mixture of hopes’ disappointments and promises’ informalities

Feb 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment