Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reign of Disdain

All I see in front of me is a road, narrow and long
But what do I leave behind, other than all that went wrong?
What do I take with me, what ever made me strong?
Where do I go, where do I really belong?

Is it true that happiness might lie within loneliness?
Or do I think so because it skips all this dramatic stress?
Where can I silently donate my truth and confess?
A truth that have created all this heavy distress

“Don’t be a victim of your own pride”
I heard you preach, but I struggle to concur and confide
When my own world turned on me, to mislead my independent ride
I dropped in my pitfall, and laughed to conceal the part of me that died

The sound of laughter has cried out for some aid
To overcome the inherited disdain, the reign entitled to never be laid
Content has been washed away along with the undirected cascade
Sorted among more piled debts that has been forwarded, yet, unpaid

April 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment