Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sentenced to Obedience

You know I try to figure it out alone

And not nag to everybody about my stories everyday

But it doesn’t work when you are emotionally stoned

Feel like drowning or burning – never the right way

It’s one of those days that you spend thinking about tomorrow

Then worry more about what happened yesterday

Embracing your today with a crushed sorrow

Trapped in a cage that’s scheduled to decay

I really don’t like staring with despair

Sealing the rays of sunlight with mashes of gray

What happened to hope, faith and prayer?

Losing the world in the dark secretly steals life away

I look for the end on an open road

I still retain my imagination in an old portray

Dreaming a scream to let out the internal mold

Then waking up to the scarred reality that I am sentenced to obey


November 07, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment