Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Man's Land

I’ve deserted No Man’s Land long time ago
I was left there, but my self wanted to go
It was the one place of the ultimate “No, No!!”
I was vicious and scared, only because the true truth I HAD to know

I would swear, I can yet survive
Since I was left alone under the flames, but came out alive
Maybe it was how I learned to battle for the strive
Even though I’d duck down deep, wanting a hope for the soul to revive

That one moment was so quiet and so sore
I was, once again, forgotten; Nobody around no more
Where my voice echoed in emptiness of the sinful war
I only had my tears to join me and the blood filled floor

Engraved in my history, is the image of the land
Who’ll take over what we left of red castles’ of its sand?
One day I’ll have to ask God to make me understand…
Why did I go through all that without, at least, a comfy shoulder, or a helpful hand?

October 13, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment