Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Failures of Love



In this life of contradictions, I almost believed the end of choice
Where I tried to sing but not hear my own voice
Or look in the mirror to see myself but not the one I know
Now I can only blame you for your love that will not let go

I had to stray from your paths; I had to ignore your words
I was let stuck at crossroads of two different worlds
One was born for you, and the other has chosen me
But putting them together hasn’t been meant to be

Merely for life, freedom is my pursuit
Trial and error has always been my destined route
Where I end up is my lesson, not yours
The more painful it is, the easier become the harder chores

I found myself destroyed by your conserved means
Ones that promise a transformation obscenely unseen
Maybe my nature can teach you, my master, some compassion
To allow a susceptible learner grow into a leader of true passion

Just send me an angel to look over me,
Or release that devil that controls my destiny
I ask for an angel’s love, to save what is left of me
Or let go of my shattered self, to release the captivated soul-to-be


June 4, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment